Various paths have been developed to help you discover the island from every angle. You can go on foot or by bike!
- The Fort du Langoustier and the Fort de l’Alycastre dating from the first half of the 17th century
- The Fort Sainte Agathe from the 16th century, offering a very beautiful viewpoint over the sea harbour and the island
How do you get to the island?
Taxi boat: http://www.bateaux-taxi.com/
What is there to do in Porquerolles?
Whether you visit alone, as a couple, with friends or family, you will find the activity of your dreams on this paradise island.
The first beach is located less than 10 minutes from the jetty. The best known beaches are:
- Notre Dame beach, which has been designated as the most beautiful beach in Europe by the European organisation for the promotion of culture and tourism in Europe, European Best Destinations
- Courtade and Ayguade beaches
- Argent and Langoustier beaches
The display of the region’s underwater archaeological treasures
The agricultural hamlet of the Botanical Conservatory, offering a visit round the gardens and collection orchards and a fruit tasting.